2017 Goals & Resolutions



Every year I make New Years Resolutions. Every year these resolutions last approx. 2 weeks before I've given up. This year I've decided that actually I want to set myself some realistic goals and smash them in 2017. No more of this "I'm going to wake up at 7am every morning and go for a run.." because realistically, is that going to happen? NO.

So I've had a long think to myself and come up with some resolutions that I want to complete by the end of 2017, resolutions that are going to generally make me happy and be extremely proud of myself when I finally achieve them!

  • Read More - It's January 11th and I've already made my way through one book (Killing Kate ~ Alex Lake for anyone wondering) P.S it was amazing and I couldn't put it down!!
  • Take time away from the screen and live in the moment - This is one I encourage everyone on this planet to do. After the loss of someone very close to my heart a few years ago it made me realise how precious life really is and how much we take it for granted. Go on amazing adventures and face your fears. 
  • Improve my photography - For my 18th birthday I got the Canon 1200d and I love it to pieces, I use it to take all my blog photos. However, I don't actually know how to use it properly, I kinda just fiddle with the buttons/settings etc. until I get an okay looking photo. So, Jordan ~ buy a book, watch some tutorials or take a class and maybe, just maybe, you might actually be able to take some decent photos...fingers crossed! 
  • DO ME - In high school I suffered from really bad social anxiety. I feared SO MUCH about what people thought about me and I felt judged 24/7. I was never really the "true me" because I didn't want to let people get to know me and think I was a complete weirdo. Every laugh I heard in class I automatically assumed someone was laughing at me. To an extent I still worry about what people think about me, but every day that passes is a day closer to being a happier me. 






No comments :

Post a Comment